Donald J. MacDonald, Esq.
Intellectual Property Law
Attorney MacDonald has over fifteen years of experience handling complex patent, trademark, trade secret and other civil matters in various U.S. Federal District Courts as well as breach of contract, unfair competition and other matters in state courts throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Attorney MacDonald's practice includes all aspects of intellectual property law including patent and trademark prosecution, copyright law, licensing and opinion work. He represents clients before the U.S. Patent Office in patent reexams, reissue and patent interference matters. He also handles Opposition and Cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts State Courts
- General Electric Company – Consultant Attorney, Global Patent Operation
- United Technologies, Carrier Corporation – Senior Intellectual Property Attorney
- McCormick, Paulding & Huber, LLC,
Hartford, CT – Associate Attorney
- Lambert & Associates, PLLC, Boston, MA – Associate Attorney
- B.S. Computer Engineering, Oakland University, 1986
- J.D., Massachusetts School of Law at Andover, 1999